Welcome!
As we begin our time of musical worship together today, I wanted to share a few hymn verses by Mary Bowly Peters, one of the hymnwriters featured in today's post. This excerpt comes from her 1847 collection titled Hymns Intended to Help the Communion of the Saints.
"Praise ye the Lord," again, again,The Spirit strikes the chord;
Nor toucheth He our hearts in vain--
We praise, we praise the Lord.
"Rejoice in Him," again, again,
The Spirit speaks the Word
And faith takes up the happy strain
Our hope is in the Lord.
"Stand Fast in Christ," ah, yet again
He teacheth all the band,
Our single efforts are all in vain
In Christ alone we stand.
We are the "band," and in Christ alone we do stand! Let us take up that happy strain and join together to sing hymns of praise, worship and adoration this weekend, even though we may be separated from one another by time and space. May the music, stories, Scripture and images shared here encourage you in your faith and help you to lift high the name of Christ as you start a new week.
Words and Music by Will L. Thompson, arranged for solo piano by Kim Williams.
Jesus! what a Friend for sinners!
Jesus! lover of my soul;
friends may fail me, foes assail me,
he, my Savior, makes me whole.
Hallelujah! what a Savior!
Hallelujah, what a Friend!
Saving, helping, keeping, loving,
he is with me to the end.
I cannot tell why He whom angels worship
Should set His love upon the sons of men
Or why as Shepherd He should seek the wanderers
To bring them back they know not how or when
But this I know that He was born of Mary
When Bethlehem's manger was His only home
And that He lived at Nazareth and labored
And so the Savior, Savior of the world is come.
I cannot tell how silently He suffered
As with His peace He graced this place of tears
Or how His heart upon the cross was broken
The crown of pain to three and thirty years
But this I know He heals the broken-hearted
And stays our sin and calms our lurking fear
And lifts the burden from the heavy-laden
For yet the Savior, Savior of the world is here.
I cannot tell how He will win the nations
How He will claim His earthly heritage
How satisfy the needs and aspirations
Of east and west of sinner and of sage
But this I know all flesh shall see His glory
And He shall reap the harvest He has sown
And some glad day His sun shall shine in splendor
When He the Savior, Savior of the world is known.
I cannot tell how all the lands shall worship
When at His bidding every storm is stilled
Or who can say how great the jubilation
When all the hearts of men with love are filled
But this I know the skies will thrill with rapture
And myriad myriad human voices sing
And earth to heaven and heaven to earth will answer
At last the Savior, Savior of the world is King.
Words by Mary Bowly Peters, "Ar Hyd y Nos" Welsh Tune
John 16:33
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
Through the love of God our Savior,
all will be well.
Free and changeless is his favor,
all, all is well.
Precious is the blood that healed us,
perfect is the grace that sealed us,
strong the hand stretched forth to shield us,
all must be well.
Though we pass through tribulation,
all will be well.
Ours is such a full salvation,
all, all is well.
Happy, still in God confiding,
fruitful, if in Christ abiding,
holy, through the Spirit’s guiding,
all must be well.
We expect a bright tomorrow,
all will be well.
Faith can sing through days of sorrow,
'All, all is well.'
On our Father’s love relying,
Jesus every need supplying,
in our living, in our dying,
all must be well.
Words by Isaac Watts, Music attributed to Isaac Smith ("Silver Street" hymn tune), arrangement for solo piano by Anthony Giamanco
let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation!
Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving;
let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise!
For the Lord is a great God,
and a great King above all gods.
In his hand are the depths of the earth;
the heights of the mountains are his also.
The sea is his, for he made it,
and his hands formed the dry land.
Psalm 100:1-3
Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth!
Serve the Lord with gladness!
Come into his presence with singing!
Know that the Lord, he is God!
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
we are the clay, and you are our potter;
we are all the work of your hand.
Come, sound His praise abroad,
And hymns of glory sing;
Jehovah is the sov’reign God,
The universal King.
He formed the deeps unknown;
He gave the seas their bound;
The wat’ry worlds are all His own,
And all the solid ground.
Come, worship at His throne,
Come bow before the Lord;
We are His works, and not our own,
He formed us by His word.
If you are a first-time visitor, click here to find out the story of "Notes of Glory." (You will also find instructions here for listening to music using the SoundCloud windows).
Here's an alphabetical list of all "Notes of Glory" music with links so that you can revisit your favorite hymns/songs and sing them once again!
Jesus Is All the World to Me
Words and Music by Will L. Thompson, arranged for solo piano by Kim Williams.
John 15:13-15
Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you.
Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you.
____________________________________________
We begin today with a prelude that explores how Christ is our truest, most faithful friend, a theme which has been explored in previous posts. On September 6 we sang the following lyrics by J. Wilbur Chapman:
Jesus! what a Friend for sinners!
Jesus! lover of my soul;
friends may fail me, foes assail me,
he, my Savior, makes me whole.
Hallelujah! what a Savior!
Hallelujah, what a Friend!
Saving, helping, keeping, loving,
he is with me to the end.
And on May 10 last year we sang Joseph Scriven's beautiful verses, written to comfort and encourage his mother, ill and far away in Ireland:
What a friend we have in Jesus,
all our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
everything to God in prayer!
O what peace we often forfeit,
O what needless pain we bear,
all because we do not carry
everything to God in prayer!
Will Lamartine Thompson (1847-1909) expresses similar observations in "Jesus Is All the World to Me," for which he wrote both the words and music (a rare occurrence in hymnody!). Thompson also wrote both the words and music for "Softly and Tenderly" (featured here on Notes of Glory on Sunday, October 4, 2020), another hymn that focuses on a personal, saving relationship with Jesus. Will Thompson studied music at Mt. Union College and the New England Conservatory of Music as well as in Leipzig, Germany. He began composing in his teens and had early success with secular songs like "My Home on the Old Ohio" and "Gathering up the Shells from the Seashore." However, around age 40 he felt led to write hymns and other sacred compositions, and established his own (very successful) music publishing company with offices both in his hometown of East Liverpool, Ohio, and also Chicago, IL.
all our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
everything to God in prayer!
O what peace we often forfeit,
O what needless pain we bear,
all because we do not carry
everything to God in prayer!
Will Lamartine Thompson (1847-1909) expresses similar observations in "Jesus Is All the World to Me," for which he wrote both the words and music (a rare occurrence in hymnody!). Thompson also wrote both the words and music for "Softly and Tenderly" (featured here on Notes of Glory on Sunday, October 4, 2020), another hymn that focuses on a personal, saving relationship with Jesus. Will Thompson studied music at Mt. Union College and the New England Conservatory of Music as well as in Leipzig, Germany. He began composing in his teens and had early success with secular songs like "My Home on the Old Ohio" and "Gathering up the Shells from the Seashore." However, around age 40 he felt led to write hymns and other sacred compositions, and established his own (very successful) music publishing company with offices both in his hometown of East Liverpool, Ohio, and also Chicago, IL.
Jesus is our only perfect friend: a Savior who is loving and also holy and righteous. He graciously redeems all those who believe in him, confess their sins, and ask for forgiveness. Here's a serene arrangement for solo piano by Kim Williams of Thompson's "Jesus is All the World to Me." The lyrics are listed below so that you can read the encouraging words as you listen to Williams' beautiful version of this classic hymn.
Jesus is all the world to me,
My life, my joy, my all;
He is my strength from day to day,
Without him I would fall:
When I am sad, to him I go,
No other one can cheer me so;
When I am sad, he makes me glad,
He's my friend.
Jesus is all the world to me,
My friend in trials sore;
I go to him for blessings, and
He gives them o'er and o'er:
He sends the sunshine and the rain,
He sends the harvest's golden grain;
Sunshine and rain, harvest of grain,
He's my friend.
Jesus is all the world to me,
And true to him I'll be;
Oh, how could I this friend deny,
When he's so true to me?
Following him I know I'm right,
He watches o'er me day and night;
Following him by day and night,
He's my friend.
Jesus is all the world to me,
I want no better friend;
I trust him now, I'll trust him when
Life's fleeting days shall end:
Beautiful life with such a friend,
Beautiful life that has no end;
Eternal life, eternal joy,
He's my friend.
Psalm 72:17-19
May his name endure forever,
his fame continue as long as the sun!
May people be blessed in him,
all nations call him blessed!
Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel,
who alone does wondrous things.
Blessed be his glorious name forever;
may the whole earth be filled with his glory!
Amen and Amen!
Hebrews 4:14-16
Since then we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus, the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
Join all the glorious names
of wisdom, love, and pow'r,
that ever mortals knew,
that angels ever bore:
all are too poor to speak his worth,
too poor to set my Savior forth.
Great Prophet of my God,
my tongue would bless thy name:
by thee the joyful news
of our salvation came,
the joyful news of sins forgiv'n,
of hell subdued and peace with heav'n.
Jesus is all the world to me,
My life, my joy, my all;
He is my strength from day to day,
Without him I would fall:
When I am sad, to him I go,
No other one can cheer me so;
When I am sad, he makes me glad,
He's my friend.
Jesus is all the world to me,
My friend in trials sore;
I go to him for blessings, and
He gives them o'er and o'er:
He sends the sunshine and the rain,
He sends the harvest's golden grain;
Sunshine and rain, harvest of grain,
He's my friend.
Jesus is all the world to me,
And true to him I'll be;
Oh, how could I this friend deny,
When he's so true to me?
Following him I know I'm right,
He watches o'er me day and night;
Following him by day and night,
He's my friend.
Jesus is all the world to me,
I want no better friend;
I trust him now, I'll trust him when
Life's fleeting days shall end:
Beautiful life with such a friend,
Beautiful life that has no end;
Eternal life, eternal joy,
He's my friend.
HYMNS FOR YOU TO SING WHEREVER YOU ARE
(transposed to easily singable keys!)
For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given;
and the government shall be upon his shoulder,
and his name shall be called,
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
to us a son is given;
and the government shall be upon his shoulder,
and his name shall be called,
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Psalm 72:17-19
May his name endure forever,
his fame continue as long as the sun!
May people be blessed in him,
all nations call him blessed!
Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel,
who alone does wondrous things.
Blessed be his glorious name forever;
may the whole earth be filled with his glory!
Amen and Amen!
Hebrews 4:14-16
Since then we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus, the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
____________________________________
Originally written in 12 stanzas and featuring 17 different biblical names for Christ, "Join all the Glorious Names" is another wonderful hymn by Isaac Watts (1674-1748) who has made many appearances here on Notes and Glory. He is the author of "Come We Who Love the Lord," Almighty Love" ("Now Let Inward Joys Arise," " I Sing the Mighty Power of God," "Joy to the World," and "Jesus Shall Reign,," among some 600 other hymns. Watts was a British minister, theologian and hymnwriter and is frequently described as the "Father of English Hymnody." He was also a logician and wrote a textbook on logic in 1724 which was highly popular and was considered a standard text on the subject. Watts also wrote essays on philosophy, astronomy, and psychology.
"Join all the Glorious Names" was first published in Watt's 1709 collection titled Hymns and Sacred Songs with a title of "The Offices of Christ, from Several Scriptures." As noted with other hymns by Watts featured previously here on Notes of Glory, Watts sought to revitalize singing in England, which in many churches at that time was strictly limited to the Psalms. Watts wrote poetic paraphrases of nearly all the psalms and also wove in New Testament truths, something that seems entirely rational (i.e. singing about Christ in Christian churches!) but was controversial at the time due to the prevailing musical traditions.
In "Join All the Glorious Names," Watts begins with a spirit of adoration and wonder. He makes the point that there is no no single word, no name, or even all the titles in the Bible joined together that can fully convey the power and glory of God. He is that holy. But because we do communicate and sing using words, Watts then turns to the Bible, joyfully listing various names and titles from both the Old and New Testaments, and matches certain names/titles with God's attributes and actions for which we give thanks and rejoice.
The tune matched with "Join all the Glorious Names" here is "Darwall" written by none other than British vicar, poet, and amateur musician John Darwall (1731-1789): you'll recognize this as the tune sung with "Rejoice the Lord is King" which was featured here on Notes of Glory as a hymn on October 18, 2020, and as a piano postlude on April 5, 2020. "Darwall" was originally composed in 1770 as a setting for Psalm 148.
You can listen to either of the Notes of Glory recordings listed above to get a feel for the tune if it's new to you, or listen to this recording of the hymn with singing by the Coventry Singers. Then warm up your vocal cords and sing these glorious names of our Lord and Savior! (Remember to click the arrow in the SoundCloud box below for a freshly-recorded piano accompaniment to help you sing with confidence: you can also click on the sheet music to enlarge it if you're a music-reader!).
Join all the glorious names
of wisdom, love, and pow'r,
that ever mortals knew,
that angels ever bore:
all are too poor to speak his worth,
too poor to set my Savior forth.
Great Prophet of my God,
my tongue would bless thy name:
by thee the joyful news
of our salvation came,
the joyful news of sins forgiv'n,
of hell subdued and peace with heav'n.
Jesus, my great High Priest,
offered his blood and died;
my guilty conscience seeks
no sacrifice beside:
his pow'rful blood did once atone
and now it pleads before the throne.
My Savior and my Lord,
my Conqu'ror and my King,
thy scepter and thy sword,
thy reigning grace, I sing:
thine is the pow'r; behold I sit
in willing bonds beneath thy feet.
Words by William Young Fullerton, "Londonderry Air" Irish folk melody arranged by John Barnard
John 10:11-16
I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. He who is a hired hand and not a shepherd, who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees, and the wolf snatches them and scatters them. He flees because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep. I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep. And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd.
Galatians 4:4-5
But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth his Son, born of woman, born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law, so that we might receive adoption as sons.
1 John 4:14
And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world.
offered his blood and died;
my guilty conscience seeks
no sacrifice beside:
his pow'rful blood did once atone
and now it pleads before the throne.
My Savior and my Lord,
my Conqu'ror and my King,
thy scepter and thy sword,
thy reigning grace, I sing:
thine is the pow'r; behold I sit
in willing bonds beneath thy feet.
I Cannot Tell
Words by William Young Fullerton, "Londonderry Air" Irish folk melody arranged by John Barnard
John 10:11-16
I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. He who is a hired hand and not a shepherd, who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees, and the wolf snatches them and scatters them. He flees because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep. I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep. And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd.
But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth his Son, born of woman, born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law, so that we might receive adoption as sons.
And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world.
____________________________________
We often use the word "awesome" in casual conversation, but how often are we truly in awe of something? In the hymn we just sang, "Join all the Glorious Names," Isaac Watts notes with awe that even the biblical names for the Lord fail to completely convey His glory. He is so very wonderful that we find ourselves full of wonder as we contemplate Him.
In our next hymn, each verse begins with the words "I cannot tell," acknowledging our human limits in fully comprehending God's love for us, appreciating His sacrifice on our behalf, and understanding His glorious plans for our future. Just as in "Join All the Glorious Names," we are in awe of God's lovingkindness, and have a deep sense of wonder about his everlasting power. However, the second half of each verse begins, assuredly, with the words "but, this I know." We can trust in God right now, today, and rely on all the promises in the Bible. And we are assured in 1 Corinthians 13:12 that in heaven, our knowledge and understanding will be greatly expanded.
For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.
"I Cannot Tell" was written around 1920 by Irish evangelist and author William Young Fullerton (1857-1932) who came to a saving relationship with Christ at the age of 13 and became a student, friend and biographer of famed preacher Charles Haddon Spurgeon in London. Fullerton served as pastor of Melbourne Hall Baptist Church in Leicester, England and wrote a number of books including The Christly life: a study of the Christian graces and how to attain them, and The practice of Christ's presence. "I Cannot Tell" is the only hymn by Fullerton still sung today, and is set to the very well-known tune "Londonderry Air," a traditional Irish melody. (You may recognize this tune as the musical setting for the folk song "Danny Boy.") This melody first appeared in print in the 1855 collection The Ancient Music of Ireland.
If you'd like to hear "I Cannot Tell" with singing before you try it out yourself, here's a recording by the Choir of Salisbury Cathedral. And then, do give it a try. You'll find that Fullerton's powerful lyrics artfully and sensitively match the old Irish tune: this affirmation of our faith is a delight to sing!
I cannot tell why He whom angels worship
Should set His love upon the sons of men
Or why as Shepherd He should seek the wanderers
To bring them back they know not how or when
But this I know that He was born of Mary
When Bethlehem's manger was His only home
And that He lived at Nazareth and labored
And so the Savior, Savior of the world is come.
I cannot tell how silently He suffered
As with His peace He graced this place of tears
Or how His heart upon the cross was broken
The crown of pain to three and thirty years
But this I know He heals the broken-hearted
And stays our sin and calms our lurking fear
And lifts the burden from the heavy-laden
For yet the Savior, Savior of the world is here.
I cannot tell how He will win the nations
How He will claim His earthly heritage
How satisfy the needs and aspirations
Of east and west of sinner and of sage
But this I know all flesh shall see His glory
And He shall reap the harvest He has sown
And some glad day His sun shall shine in splendor
When He the Savior, Savior of the world is known.
I cannot tell how all the lands shall worship
When at His bidding every storm is stilled
Or who can say how great the jubilation
When all the hearts of men with love are filled
But this I know the skies will thrill with rapture
And myriad myriad human voices sing
And earth to heaven and heaven to earth will answer
At last the Savior, Savior of the world is King.
Through the Love of God Our Savior
Words by Mary Bowly Peters, "Ar Hyd y Nos" Welsh Tune
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
Romans 5:1-2
Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God.Ephesians 1:13-14
In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, who is the guarantee of our inheritance until we acquire possession of it, to the praise of his glory.______________________________________
Many Christians cite Horatio Spafford's "It is Well With My Soul" (featured here on Notes of Glory back on March 29, 2020) as one of their favorite hymns because it contrasts the very real challenges we often face with the peace we can find by trusting God even in the midst of trials and tribulations. "Through the Love of God Our Savior" is another hymn with the same theme: God can provide healing, peace, and calm even when circumstances are difficult. It was penned by British hymnwriter Mary Bowly Peters (1813-1856) and included in her 1847 published collection Hymns Intended to Help the Communion of Saints. Peters was also a historian and compiled a seven-volume work titled The World's History from the Creation to the Ascension of Queen Victoria.
The melody matched with "Through the Love of God Our Savior" may sound familiar to you. It is a well-known Welsh folk song, "Ar Hyd Y Nos" which translates to "All Through The Night." The tune first appeared in print in Musical and Poetical Relics of the Welsh Bards published in 1784. It has been paired with a number of other hymn texts including "Go Children, With My Blessing," "God, That Madest Earth and Heaven," and "For the Fruits of All Creation."
"Through the Love of God our Savior" may be new to you: here's a recording with singing by the St. Michael's Singers. to help you get a feel for the beautiful melody and lyrics. (You can also listen to the first verse of the piano accompaniment in the SoundCloud window first before singing). Feel free to click on the sheet music below to expand it for easier viewing, and enjoy singing this testimony to God who has the power to calm us in the midst of life's storms.
![]() |
| Public domain. Courtesy of PDhymns.com |
Through the love of God our Savior,
all will be well.
Free and changeless is his favor,
all, all is well.
Precious is the blood that healed us,
perfect is the grace that sealed us,
strong the hand stretched forth to shield us,
all must be well.
Though we pass through tribulation,
all will be well.
Ours is such a full salvation,
all, all is well.
Happy, still in God confiding,
fruitful, if in Christ abiding,
holy, through the Spirit’s guiding,
all must be well.
We expect a bright tomorrow,
all will be well.
Faith can sing through days of sorrow,
'All, all is well.'
On our Father’s love relying,
Jesus every need supplying,
in our living, in our dying,
all must be well.
POSTLUDE
(to send you forth with joy!)
Come, Sound His Praise Abroad
Words by Isaac Watts, Music attributed to Isaac Smith ("Silver Street" hymn tune), arrangement for solo piano by Anthony Giamanco
Psalm 95:1-5
Oh come, let us sing to the Lord;let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation!
Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving;
let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise!
For the Lord is a great God,
and a great King above all gods.
In his hand are the depths of the earth;
the heights of the mountains are his also.
The sea is his, for he made it,
and his hands formed the dry land.
Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth!
Serve the Lord with gladness!
Come into his presence with singing!
Know that the Lord, he is God!
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Isaiah 64:8
But now, O Lord, you are our Father;we are the clay, and you are our potter;
we are all the work of your hand.
______________________________
Isaac Watts (1674-1748), author of "Join All The Glorious Names" which we sang earlier (and many other beloved hymns) makes a return appearance in our postlude today. In "Come, Sound His Praise Abroad," Watts calls us to speak boldly of God's majesty, describes his creative power, and invites all to praise him. It was published in his 1719 collection The Psalms of David: Imitated in the Language of the New Testament, and Applied to the Christian State and Worship.
The melody matched with this hymn, titled "Silver Street," was included in A Collection of Psalm Tunes (ca. 1770) published by Isaac Smith (1734-1805). Although the tune is often attributed to Smith, he did not claim to be the composer. Isaac Smith did write other tunes and also worked as a song leader at his church, and was in favor of weekly rehearsals not just for the choir and organist but also for the congregation! According to Smith, "it is much to be wished that every congregation would appoint an hour or two some evening every week to practice such tunes as may be thought to be proper. By that means the mistakes of those who sing out of tune or out of time will easily be corrected." (One wonders if Smith's congregation followed his "wishes?")
May this jubilant piano postlude version of "Come, Sound His Praise Abroad" (arranged by Anthony Giamanco) encourage you, as you go forth into a new week, to lift your voice in praise of our Creator!
And hymns of glory sing;
Jehovah is the sov’reign God,
The universal King.
He formed the deeps unknown;
He gave the seas their bound;
The wat’ry worlds are all His own,
And all the solid ground.
Come, worship at His throne,
Come bow before the Lord;
We are His works, and not our own,
He formed us by His word.
Here is a playlist featuring all the music from today's post. Enjoy!










No comments:
Post a Comment